The complete home guide to herbs & oils, natural remedies & nutrition
If you want to take responsibility for your health and wellness, then The Essential Natural Health Bible is the book is for you. It shows you how to use herbs and oils as potent tools for natural healing for yourself and your family, how to prevent sickness with an overall healthy lifestyle, and how to create natural personal care and household products. It provides a wealth of natural preparations to alleviate symptoms of everything from bad breath to sunburn and to supplement orthodox treatments for today’s major lifestyle diseases.
Instilled in this practical guide to preparing and using herbal remedies is a lifetime of experience and wisdom. Seldom do you find such a straightforward, easy-to-follow handbook on the proper preparation, storage, and use of herbs.
The Essential Natural Health Bible makes it easy to find an appropriate natural treatment.
- Easy-to-understand instructions on how to make and use syrups, infusions, decoctions, tinctures, tonic wines, capsules, compresses, poultices, hot and cold infused oils, massage oils, ointments, creams, eyewashes, mouthwashes, and more
- An A to Z of more than 80 herbs from alfalfa to yellow dock along with hints on growing, harvesting, storing, and using herbs
- Profiles of more than 80 oils and their properties along with practical pointers on buying and storing oils
- Recipes for first aid, baby and child care, women’s health, men’s health, beauty and skin care preparations, household cleansers, pet and garden care
- Special sections cover relaxation, massage, and meditation
Download sample pages Download
Download printable summary Download
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view files
click here to download